Sean is IronGate’s corporate navigator and chief business driver. He oversees operations across North America, combining entrepreneurial energy with a refreshing curiosity and patient manner to client engagements, and works hard to maintain a corporate culture and work environment that supports and motivates his team members.
Sean approaches each engagement with an open mind, alert to inventive solutions clients may not yet have considered. A part-time college professor earlier in his career, he takes great pleasure in educating clients and making technology concepts understandable.
“There’s tremendous satisfaction that comes with introducing a client to a new process, technique or approach—observing the ‘aha’ moment on their face, and the relief that ensues. I have a lot of pride in what we’re doing.”
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- Xsan Technician for Pro Video
- Xsan Admin
- Directory Services
- QLogic Fibre Channel Specialist
- Xsilva LightSpeed certified integrator
- Guest Panelist and Board of Advisors member, Mac Resellers Summit 2008
- Top Forty Under 40 award recipient, Ottawa Business Journal, 2001
- Certificate in Business Equipment Servicing (Honours, Algonquin College, Ottawa, Canada)
- Electrical Engineering Technologist studies (Algonquin College)